Sunday, December 20, 2009

Britney Spears Fakes

Britney Spears is getting ready for a big comeback. "The last couple of years have been quite a ride for me, the media has criticized my every move and printed a skewed perception of who I really am as a human being," the 25-year-old pop star says. Her goal? "I want to show my fans and critics that I’m coming back this year bigger and better than ever".

Britney has agreed to open up her life again to the TV cameras. But this time, it won’t be her in the spotlight Instead, it is you! Britney is looking to surround herself with a new team. Each week, a new contestant will walk and work by her side 24 hours a day, for 5 straight days. Your job will be to give her guidance, perception and help her with comeback. For this 16 week audition/interview, we are looking for 8 males and 8 females to compete for a position on Britney’s new team.

"I’m thrilled about this new chapter in my life and even more excited to involve my fans in my comeback", says Britney.

Please send us a brief summary as to how you can help improve Britney’s image and why you are the right candidate. Must be a US Citizen. Must have valid passport. Position open to anyone 21 years of age or older. Please DO NOT include your phone number. We will respond to your email with additional casting information once we reviewed all inquiries.

Britney Spears2Britney Spears2
britneydepo2vs4britneydepo2vs4
Britney Spears3Britney Spears3
Britney Spears Out BeverlyBritney Spears Out Beverly
britney vmedbritney vmed
britney spears new plastic surgerybritney spears new plastic surgery
britney spears new fakebritney spears new fake
britney spears fakesbritney spears fakes
britneyspears pngbritneyspears png
Britney Spears
Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment